Terms and Conditions of Sale
2. Personal Information Collected.
2.1. We collect information from you which is necessary to provide you with services via this website. We also collect information from you when you complete any forms on this website. The information we collect from you may include:
name, e-mail address, credit card details, invoice and delivery addresses, telephone number.
2.2. You do not have to give us any personal information, however you may not be able to access the full range of services we provide via our website if you do not provide your personal information.
3. Use of Your Personal Information
3.1. We will use your personal information in order to:
(i) process orders or applications submitted by you;
(ii) provide you with services via the website;
(iii) send you information about our products and services and our newsletter;
(iv) verify your identity.
3.2. We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation.
3.3 Other than set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
4. Information Automatically Collected From Your Computer
4.1 When you visit our Website our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information.
4.2 We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
(iii) if you have visited our website via an affiliate, we can then identify the affiliate and comply with any contractual arrangements we have in place with them such as payment of commission.
5.2 You can block or erase cookies from your computer if you want to (your browser’s help screen or manual should tell you how to do this), you will be fully able to enjoy using the website if the cookies are enabled.
5.3 Our website may have third party advertisements. Cookies may be associated with these advertisements so that the advertiser can track users in relation to their advertisements. We do not have any control or access to these third party cookies.
6. Information about other products and services
From time to time we may send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you but only if you have given us permission to do so. You can tell us to stop this at anytime by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Changes to Your Details
If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied to us, please contact us as set out below.
We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
9. Third Party Links
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you have access to them using links from our Website and recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
10. Transferring Your Information Outside Europe
10.2 If you use any of our services whilst outside of the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide those services.
11. Feedback and Complaints
If you have any questions or comments about privacy issues, or if you have a complaint about how we are using your personal information, then please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at Amanda Goldston, 29 Victoria Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7HU, UK
Terms and Conditions of Use
These are the general terms and conditions for access and use of the Get Your Dream Life website (“www.angelsofabundnace.com ”) which is owned by Amanda Goldston (Amanda Goldston or “us” or “we”) . Angels of Abundance is a trading name ofAmanda Goldston.
In the event of any queries or complaints, contact Amanda Goldston, 29 Victoria Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7HU. or +44 (0) 1827 52995 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing and using our website, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Each time you access and use our website you are reconfirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions including any changes. These terms and conditions are a legally binding agreement between Amanda Goldston and yourself. Amanda Goldston reserves the right to make any changes at any time to these terms and conditions by changing them on the Angels of Abundance website.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Our products are sold in accordance with our Terms of Sales. You can read these terms by clicking this link: [insert link to terms of sale].
You are required to use the Heal the Grief website and any services provided via the website properly and lawfully.
3.1 No warranties or representations are made byAmanda Goldston that the operation of the Angels of Abundnace website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- No warranties or representations are made byAmanda Goldston regarding the accessibility or availability of the Angels of Abundnace website.Amanda Goldston shall not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions, errors or down time.
- Amanda Goldston reserves the right which can be exercised in their absolute discretion at any time to block access to the Angels of Abundance website by any user on a temporary or permanent basis.
No warranties or representations are made by us as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any content, information, data or material on our website.
Any use or reliance on any information, data or material on our website is at your own risk and you are responsible for any such use or reliance.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and are owned by us as well as the licensors/owners of third party intellectual property rights and content. You can read, print and download pages or free extracts from CD’s from this website for your private non-commercial use, but you cannot otherwise copy, redistribute or commercialize any content in any way.
8.1 To the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, representations and conditions are excluded from these terms and conditions.
- The products sold via this website are for information and entertainment purposes only.
- The persons who have produced and contributed to the products and the contents of this website do not have any medical, scientific, psychological, health (including without limitation mental health), hypnosis, coaching, mediation, therapy, neuro linguistic programming, business or financial qualifications or background in any of these areas or similar areas.
- Amanda Goldston, its directors and employees make no warranties or representations that they have any specific skills or expertise. No warranties or representations are made that the use of any products will achieve a specific effect, result or purpose.
- Amanda Goldston, its officers and employees have no responsibility for any decision or action which you decide to take or not to take based on the use of the products (including losses, damages, costs and expenses which you may incur) sold via this website or any other information available on this website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict liability for personal injury or death due to negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You must use you own skill and judgement in deciding whether the products are suitable for you. Amanda Goldston, its officers and employees make no recommendations, warranties or representations about the suitability of the products for any person.
- We recommend that if there are any health (mental, physical or otherwise), medical, business or any other issues which are or may be affecting your life or upon which you need advice, you should obtain advice from an appropriate qualified professional person.
- CD’s should not be used whilst driving, operating machinery or carrying out any activity requiring concentration.
- This site is non demoninational and is not affilaited to any religion.
- Amanda Goldstonis not a publisher or editor of any content, information, data or material on the Angels of Abundance website supplied by third parties.
- All content, data, material, photographs, comments, opinions, statements, advice or other information provided or expressed by third parties on our website (“Third Party content”), are those of such third parties or authors.Amanda Goldston is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any Third Party content.Amanda Goldston does not endorse any Third Party Content.
- Subject to Clause 8.6 and Clause 9.4,Amanda Goldston shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website including, without limitation, any loss of profit, loss of revenue, economic loss, indirect or consequential loss incurred by you, howsoever caused, including by negligence or breach of duty (whether statutory or otherwise) and whether or not such losses or damages were reasonably foreseeable at the time you entered into this agreement.
- Nothing in this agreement affects your statutory rights in relation to products sold to you by us over this website.
Our website contains links to other websites which are owned and maintained by third parties. Amanda Goldston have no control over or responsibility for these third parties, the contents of their websites or their activities. Linking of other websites to our website does not constitute or imply an endorsement of any third party websites.
Links to Our website
No links can be made to our website without our prior written permission.
Any formal legal notices can be sent to the address shown below.
You cannot assign any of your rights under this agreement.
Failure by us to exercise or enforce any right in relation to these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right.
14. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTY
This agreement shall not confer and shall not purport to confer on any third party any benefit or any right to enforce any term of this agreement for the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, irrespective of the jurisdiction where you are based. In the event of any dispute which arises out of or in connection with this agreement, each party irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for resolution of such dispute.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This agreement and any documents incorporated by reference herein constitutes the entire agreement and understanding betweenAmanda Goldston and you regarding the access and the use of our website and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings. Nothing in this clause shall, however, operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
17. GENERAL INFORMATION
The products are for information and entertainment purposes only.
The persons who have produced and contributed to the products do not have any medical, scientific, psychological, health (including without limitation mental health), hypnosis, coaching, mediation, therapy, neuro linguistic programming, business or financial qualifications or background in any of these areas or similar areas.
Amanda Goldston, its directors and employees make no warranties or representations that they have any specific skills or expertise. No warranties or representations are made that the use of any products will achieve a specific effect, result or purpose.
Amanda Goldston, its officers and employees have no responsibility for any decision or action which you decide to take or not to take based on the use of the products (including losses, damages, costs and expenses which you may incur). Nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or restrict liability for personal injury or death due to negligence or for fraud.
You must use you own skill and judgement in deciding whether the products are suitable for you. Amanda Goldston, its officers and employees make no recommendations, warranties or representations about the suitability of the products for any person.
We recommend that if there are any health (mental, physical or otherwise), medical, business or any other issues which are or may be affecting your life or upon which you need advice, you should obtain advice from an appropriate qualified professional person.
CD’s should not be used whilst driving, operating machinery or carrying out any activity requiring concentration.
Amanda Goldston and the contributors to this website are not affiliated to any religion and are not offering the views of any religion, whether organised and recognised or not. There is no intention to cause offence to any members of any religion. This is a non-demoninational site.
Terms of Sale
1. Introduction These terms and conditions apply to the sale of products by Amanda Goldston (Amanda Goldston or “us” or “our”) via our website:www.angelsofabundance.com. Angels of Abundance is a trading name of Amanda Goldston.
By placing your order, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make any changes at any time to these terms and conditions by changing them on our website.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
2. Description and Price
- The description and the price of any product you order will be as shown on our website at the time you place your order. The currency of the prices will be as shown on our website. Prices are subject to change without notice. However you will be advised of any changes to price before you make an order (i.e. when you select an item for purchase and place it in your shopping basket).
- All products are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the product you have ordered is not available, we will inform you as soon as possible and refund or recredit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card for the product.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the prices shown on our website are accurate at the time you place the order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or recredit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card for the product.
- The price of the products and any delivery charges are inclusive of VAT (unless otherwise applicable). Postage charges are included in the price.
- In the event that delivery outside of the UK is required,Amanda Goldston: is not responsible for any taxes, levies or duties (including without limitation custom duties or import taxes) which may be payable by you after the product has been dis patched or which are payable in the country to where the delivery is made; and
- will make all reasonable efforts to apply the correct postage, however we have no liability for any postage surcharge which may be made; and
- we have no responsibility for any delays or costs that might occur in relation to actions or omissions of the customs authority, postal delivery service providers or any other authority or agency in the country where delivery of the product takes place.
Payment and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you make your order.
When you place an order online, you will have the opportunity to check the details of your order and correct any errors before placing the order. When you place your order you are making an offer to buy. You will be sent an e-mail (“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ORDER”) confirming receipt of your order. The ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ORDER is not acceptance of your offer. If your offer has been accepted you will be contacted by us via e-mail confirming the details of your order (“ORDER CONFIRMATION”). At this time a legally binding contract will be formed and your product will be sent to you in accordance with these terms and conditions.
If you make an order offline, you can order over the telephone, by fax or letter.
If payments offline are made by cheque, cheques must be sent to us at the address referred to below and made payable to “Amanda Goldston ”. When you make your order by telephone, fax or letter you are making an offer to buy. You will be sent an e-mail, fax or letter (“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ORDER”) confirming receipt of your order. The ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ORDER is not acceptance of your offer. If your offer has been accepted you will be contacted by us via e-mail, fax or letter confirming that your offer has been accepted (“ORDER CONFIRMATION”). At this time a legally binding contract will be formed and your product will be sent to you in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The product you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the product as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within 30 days of your order. However we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case we will inform you as soon as possible.
- You will become the owner of the product you ordered and responsible for risk of loss or damage to it once it has been delivered to you.
- Your Right of Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 90 days after you have received the product.
- To exercise your right of cancellation you must give written notice to us by hand or post, fax or e-mail at the address, fax number or e-mail shown below, giving details of the product ordered and (where appropriate) of their delivery. We shall be grateful if you would provide us with details of the reason for cancellation.
- If you exercise the right of cancellation after the product has been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the product to us at your own cost. The product must be returned to the address shown below in clause 10. You must take reasonable care to ensure that the product is not damaged in the meantime or in transit. We recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting or use a form of postage that can prove that you have posted the product to us. You are not required to return any free gifts supplied to you with the product that you are now returning. We acknowledge that where you are cancelling the purchase of an e-book it cannot be returned to us. Therefore the provisions regarding return of products do not apply in relation to e-books.
- Once we have received notification that you are cancelling the contract, we will refund or recredit you within 30days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card for the product.
- If you do not return the product as required, we may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the product.
These terms of sale and the supply of all products will be subject to English Law, and the English courts will have non- exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
This agreement will not be filed. This agreement and all sales will be concluded in English.
If you have any complaints or queries, you should contact us. Our contact details are as follows:Amanda Goldston, 29 Victoria Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7HU or Tel:+44 (0) 1827 52995. Fax: +44 (0) 1827 312288 E-mail:email@example.com.
11. General Information
COPYRIGHT AND IPR NOTICE
Copyright ©Amanda Goldston , 2004-2005. All Rights Reserved except as set out below.
- The contents of this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and are owned by Amanda Goldston and the licensors/owners of third party intellectual property rights and content.Amanda Goldston is the owner of this website: www.angelsofabundance.com.
- You can read, print and download pages, as well as download free extracts fromAmanda Goldston’s CDs or free e-books from this website for your private non-commercial use, but you cannot otherwise copy or commercialize any content in any way.
- Except as set out above you cannot use or incorporate any material, images or any other content from this website into any other material, works, documents or publications. If you have any queries regarding the contents or material on this website, contactAmanda Goldsto , 29 Victoria Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7HU. Tel: +44 (0) 1827 52995 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Angels of Abundance and the Get Your Dream Life logo are the trademarks ofAmanda Goldston.